Saturday, April 11, 2009

Just Shut Up

I signed my tax forms today.....we paid over 23,000 in taxes last year.....not that I am totally complaining because we are getting some back. But wow, how much infrastructure and public safety can that buy :)
That was in 2008, and it seems surreal. And it's now 2009, so I am supposed to feel good:
  • because I am seeing about $15 more each week in my pay?
  • because my taxes are lower now that the Democrats are in control (make us think that we are not being fleeced)?
  • because things will be right now that the left knows what is good for the country?

I think not.

And I also think that there is something brewing and it's not those whopper of spring storms that are popping up over the plains...

Finally the "non-leftist, non-hippies" have found their voice. TEA PARTIES!

I am going to the Bucks County Tea Party at Washington Crossing Historic Park on Saturday, April 18 at 1pm. http://www.tea4change.com/

I am not going to shut up......It's UN-AMERICAN......and I hope that makes someone listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment